Mother-K PPSU Bottle “BASIC” (no nipple)
€22.99 – €23.99
PPSU BOTTLE, for babies from birth (without nipple)!
2 amazing colors and 2 sizes!
Everything for your convenience!
• Designed for extremely simple maintenance.
• No BPA *
• Made of PPSU plastic – can be sterilized with boiling water as well as in a sterilizer.
• Attractive and unique design loved by parents and children around the world.
• Optimal design allows you to adapt to your child’s growth, and when the bottle is no longer needed – turn it into a bottle!
The BASIC series is not only stylish, but also uniquely adapted to a child’s growth. As your baby grows, you can fit nipple of ever larger size. Later – a spout and a handle so that the baby can hold the bottle himself. And even later – a straw with a weight or a simple straw.
Safe and durable materials are used for production. Highly resistant PPSU* plastic does not contain BPA **
The vials (base) can be sterilized with boiling water as well as in a sterilizer.
* PPSU – the highest quality plastic. Used in medicine. Extremely heat resistant.
** BPA (Bisphenol A) is a chemical that is often used in plastic products due to its antibacterial properties, but is harmful to the human body. May cause disease.
If you ever lose your cap – that’s not a problem! The same cap, screw and handle fits for the entire BASIC series.
MOTHER-K strives for simplicity and lightness in raising children.
In addition, you can buy a lid if your baby has grown up and no longer wants a bottle – you can continue to use the bottle as a container for bulk products or to keep snacks on the go.
The bottle is sold without nipple so you can adapt the nipple to your baby’s age and needs. The nipple is extremely soft, made of high-quality, solid, soft LSR silicone.
Precautions for use and precautions:
· Check the temperature of the contents before feeding.
· Be careful not to use the pacifier as a soother.
· Do not use a damaged soother, as this may result in improper cleaning.
· Do not use heat sterilization and UV rays as this may change the color of the product.
· When using a microwave oven to sterilize a vial, use a container with water in the microwave or with a half-filled vial of water. When using a microwave to sterilize, make sure you understand the correct disinfection method before sterilizing. Improper disinfection can deform the product.
· Keep out of the reach of children and use with adult care.
· Be sure to inspect the product before feeding and replace the bottle or pacifier immediately if it is damaged.
· If you want to dissolve the milk powder at a high temperature, it may cause the contents to leak through the joints, so it is recommended to use it at the right temperature.
|Spalva||Tamsiai Mėlyna, Kreminė|
|Dydis||200 ml, 300 ml|