Mother-K handkerchiefs are safer than usual because the fabric for sewing them is obtained without pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
These baby handkerchiefs are non-fluorescent.
“They are made using extremely natural materials, carefully selected so that children have all the best.”
Made by Mother-K.
1. Wash the handkerchiefs before first use.
2. It is recommended to wash by hand with warm water at a temperature of about 30° C degrees.
3. When washing in the washing machine, it is recommended to put in a laundry bag.
4. Avoid using bleach during washing.
5. Avoid ironing or boiling the hake, let the material remain natural.
6. Lightly hang the handkerchiefs and allow to dry on its own in the shade.
7. Because the fabric is natural, thread twists and deformations can occur.
1. Hand wash at 30° C degrees.
2. Do not use a dryer.
3. Ironing is not recommended.
4. Do not hang in direct sunlight.