How to use:
1. Turn the head to the „ON“ position.
2. Spray an appropriate amount of the product on the place to be cleaned.
3. Wipe it with a cleaning sponge, cleaning brush or a rag, and then wash with water.
4. If pollution is more serious, then spray liquid and wait for 2~3 minutes, then wipe and wash with water.
- Keep away from infants.
- Use according to the usage method and usage amount of the label
- When using, be careful not to enter the liquid into the eyes.
- When using on furniture and on glass products, spray an appropriate amount of the product on the rag before use.
- Do not use this product for other purposes.
- Do not mix with other cleaners.
- When using at a high place, be careful not to reach your eyes with the spray.
- Wear gloves for skin safety when using the product (if needed wear also the mask).
- Avoid storing the product in direct sunlight and high temperature environment.
- Ensure ventilation during use.
- If the surface is sensitive to chemical cleaning, try to clean an inconspicuous area before cleaning the entire surface.
- Do not use for leather products.
- Do not let the product touch the skin with wounds.
- Please keep the product standing, otherwise there could be a risk of liquid leakage.
- Please confirm the cleaning method according to the instructions for cleaning the electrical appliance before using in the product on them.
- Discoloration may occur when using this product on stainless steel items or colored coatings.
1. In case of accidental product contact with the skin, please seek medical attention in time.
2. Do not drink. In case of accidental consumption, seek medical attention immediately.
3. If getting product in the eyes, please wash with plenty of water immediately. If there is any abnormality, please seek medical attention immediately.
4. If you accidentally inhale a lot of product’s vapor, please go to a ventilated place to take a deep breath.
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Marked separately on the package.
Ingredients: [Main Substances] Sulfonic acid, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkenes, sodium salt, ethanol, purified water [Surfactant] D-glucopyranose, oligodecyl octyl glycoside (nonionic system), D-glucopyranoside, oligomeric, alkyl (C=10-16) glycoside (nonionic), sulfonic acid, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16 alkene, sodium salt (anion) System) [Other substances] Limonene, 1,3,4,6,7,8-hexahydro-4,6,6,7,8,8-hexamethylcyclopenta[g]-2-benzopyran.