The “Basic” series is not only stylish, but also uniquely adapted to the child’s growth.
Safe and durable materials are used for production.
Extremely resistant PPSU* plastic does not contain BPA**
Bottles (base) can be sterilized with boiling water, as well as in a sterilizer.
*PPSU – the highest quality plastic. Used in medicine. It withstands heat particularly well.
**BPA (Bisphenol A) is a chemical that is often used in plastic products due to its antibacterial properties, but is harmful to the human body. Can cause diseases.
If you sometimes lose the cork – it’s not a problem! The same stopper, screw and handle are used for the entire “Basic” series. MOTHER-K strives for simplicity and ease in parenting.
You can additionally purchase a cap if the little one has grown up and no longer wants a sippy cup – you can continue to use the bottle as a container for bulk products or to store snacks when traveling.
Usage and precautions:
· Check the temperature of the contents before feeding.
· Be careful not to use the bottle teat as a pacifier.
· Do not use a damaged the straw, this can happen due to improper cleaning.
· Do not use heat and UV sterilization as this may change the color of the product.
· Keep out of reach of children and use under adult supervision.
· Be sure to check the product before feeding and if the bottle or straw is damaged, replace it immediately.
· If you want to dissolve milk powder at high temperature, it may cause the content to leak through the connections, so it is recommended to use it at the right temperature.