Standard detergent usage (using cap as measuring device):
Hand wash (use gloves when hand washing):
- Add the required amount of detergent to lukewarm water (about 30℃), mix well.
- Gently rub the laundry with your hands.
- Rinse 2-3 times.
1L of water | 0.4 ml of detergent;
5L of water | 2 ml of detergent;
15L of water | 6ml of detergent.
Washing in a washing machine (depending on the type of washing machine, the capacity may differ):
- Add the required amount of detergent (and softener) and set the desired washing program.
- To get a better washing effect, add the required amount of detergent and set the soaking program 30 minutes before washing.
Washing machine (drum type):
3kg of laundry | 4ml of detergent;
5 kg of laundry | 11 ml of detergent;
10 kg of laundry | 18ml of detergent.
Washing machine (top loading):
15L of water | 6ml of detergent;
45L of water | 18ml of detergent;
80L of water | 30ml of detergent.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Use only as intended.
· Keep away from direct sunlight, hot surfaces and open flames. Do not store in extreme high/low temperature indoors or outdoors. If accidentally frozen, keep in a warm place until thawed and shake well before use.
· It is enough to use a standard amount of the tool, according to the method of use. Do not mix it with other products.
· Do not pour directly on clothes, as the detergent may leave a stain after direct contact with the fabric.
· Do not allow the container to tip over. Otherwise, the liquid may spill. If spilled on the floor, the floor becomes slippery. Clean immediately.
· Do not alter the original detergent container and always keep it tightly closed.
· When washing by hand, wear rubber gloves if you have sensitive skin or if you use it for a long time.
· Be careful when using the product at eye level, as the product may get into the eyes.
· The color of the product may change over time, but it does not affect the quality, so you can use it with confidence.
· For indoor use, ensure adequate ventilation.
· People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product.
· Do not drink. In case of accidental ingestion, induce vomiting and seek medical attention.
· In case of contact with eyes, wash them under clean running water and consult a doctor.
· If skin irritation or red spots appear, consult a doctor.
· If breathing becomes difficult after inhaling the product, move to a well-ventilated area and rest with easy breathing. If symptoms persist – consult a doctor.
Ingredients: [Main substances] Purified Water, APG (Alkyl (C=10-16) Glycoside, etc.), Fatty Acids (C=12-18) Me Ester, Sulfonated, Sodium Salts [Preservative] Preservative Mixture (Caprylyl Glycol, etc.) [Surfactant] APG (Alkyl (C=10-16) Glycoside, etc.) (Non-Ionic), Fatty Acids (C=12-18) Me Ester, Sulfonated, Sodium Salts (Anionic), N,N-Dimethyldodecylamine-n-oxide (Amphoteric Ionic).