Mother-K PPSU Feeding Bottle “3-6-9”
€20.99 – €22.99
PPSU FEEDING BOTTLES, for babies from birth!
4 amazing colors and 2 sizes.
• Designed for extremely simple maintenance.
• No BPA *
• Made of PPSU plastic – can be sterilized with boiling water as well as in a sterilizer.
• Attractive and unique design loved by parents and children around the world.
• Optimal design allows you to adapt to your child’s growth, and when the bottle is no longer needed – turn it into a flask!
The “3-6-9” series is not only stylish, but also uniquely adaptable to a child’s growth.
As your baby grows, you can fit nipple of ever larger size.
Later – a spout and a handle so that the baby can hold the bottle himself.
And even later – a straw with a weight or a simple straw.
Safe and durable materials are used for production.
Highly resistant PPSU * plastic does not contain BPA **
The Feeding Bottle (base) can be sterilized with boiling water as well as in a sterilizer.
* PPSU – the highest quality plastic. Used in medicine. Extremely heat resistant.
** BPA (Bisphenol A) is a chemical that is often used in plastic products due to its antibacterial properties, but is harmful to the human body. May cause disease.
If you ever lose your Feeding Bottle’s Cap – that’s not a problem!
The same Cap, screw and handle fits the entire “3-6-9” series.
MOTHER-K strives for simplicity and lightness in raising children.
The nipple is included with a 180ml Feeding Bottle.
280ml Feeding Bottles are sold without a nipple, so you could adjust it to your baby’s age.
The nipples are extremely soft, made of high-quality, solid, soft LSR silicone.
PPSU Feeding Bottle
· Check the temperature of the contents before feeding the child.
· Be careful not to use Nipples on the bottle as a soother.
· Do not use damaged Nipple by improper cleaning.
· Do not use heat sterilization and UV sterilization, because it may cause discoloration of the product.
· When using a microwave oven, sterilize the bottle with water in a microwave container or half of the water in the bottle. When using microwave oven to sterilize, be sure to understand the correct method of disinfection before sterilization. Incorrectly disinfecting may cause the product to deform.
· Keep out of reach of children and use with carers when using.
· Be sure to check the product before feeding, and if there is any damage to the bottle or to the nipple, replace them immediately.
· If you shake the powder milk to dissolve at a high temperature, it may cause a leakage, so it is recommended that you use it at the right temperature.
· Be sure to clean and sterilize all products when using for the first time.
· Please always keep it out of reach of your children, as it should be feded by an adult.
· Not available for microwave.
· Silicon products, such as nipples, may be damaged during cleaning or use due to the material and design characteristics, so please check for damage before using them.
· Keep away from fire, hot surfaces and direct sunlight, and be careful that frequent disinfection may reduce the durability of the nipples.
· Please replace the nipples every two to three months for safety and hygiene.
|Spalva||Kreminė, Mėlyna, Rožinė, Raudona|
|Dydis||180 ml, 280 ml|