- Open detergent by twisting the cap, then make an opening by bending the nozzle.
- Add the standard amount of detergent: 10 ml. – medium load dishwasher | 20 ml. – fully loaded dishwasher;
- Run the dishwasher as usual – the detergent will perfectly remove all the dirt.
1. Keep out of reach of children. Always close tightly after use.
2. Do not mix with other cleaners or water.
3. Use according to directions and amount. Do not use this product for other purposes.
4. Avoid contact with skin. Be careful not to get the liquid in your eyes when using.
5. Silver, gold, aluminum, wood, crystal dishes are not suitable for washing in a dishwasher.
6. Remove food residues before placing dishes and utensils in the dishwasher.
7. Don’t forget to clean the dishwasher filter regularly.
8. Store the product at room temperature, in a dry place, out of the reach of children. Do not store the product in direct sunlight, high temperatures or on hot surfaces.
9. Keep the product in an upright position, otherwise there is a possibility of liquid leakage.
- Avoid contact with skin. In case of accidental skin contact, wash the skin thoroughly with clean running water and seek medical help in time.
- Do not drink. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention immediately.
- If the product gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean running water. If there are any abnormalities, consult a doctor immediately.
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture marked on the package.
Purpose: for washing food dishes in the dishwasher.
Quantity: 470 ml | 15.8 oz.
Ingedients: Purified water, Ethanol, Polyalkylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, EDTA 4 Sodium, Raspberry Ketone, Sucrose Fatty Acid Ester, Alcohol C10-12 Ethoxylated Prooxylated Alkyldimethylamine Oxide, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Rosemary Type).