How to use:
1. After unboxing, soak the sponge in water to bulge the stiffness. Do not squeeze or press the sponge before it gets softened.
Be cautious about the damage due to inadequate pressure.
2. Apply the baby soap or cleansing foam onto the wet sponge.
3. Make sufficient amount of bubbles by rubbing the sponge and gently massage baby s body.
4. Do not wring out or squeeze too hard after use. Dry out the sponge by gently pressing it, and avoid direct sunlight.
1) Hot-water sterilization: Soak in hot water for 1 minute. DO NOT SOAK IN BOILLING WATER!
2) Milcrowave: Heat the wet sponge in the microwave for 1 and a half minute.
Product Name – MOTHER-K PUCOCO Sponges (3 Sets)
Size – Starfish 8.5 x 8,5 x 3 cm / Water Drop 9 × 6,5 x 2 cm / Clover 7,7 x 7,7 x 3 cm
Material – Konjac Powder, Pigment
Konjac is a root vegetable that grows in parts of Asia. It’s known for its starchy corm, a tuber-like part of the stem that grows underground. The corm is used to make a rich source of soluble dietary fiber known as glucomannan. People use konjac as traditional medicine and as a food source to make noodles and snacks. In the Western world, it’s used as a food additive and dietary supplement to lower plasma cholesterol, improve carbohydrate metabolism, and help bowel moveme.
1) Cleanse the product before the first use;
2) The use of the product should be escorted by a guardian;
3) Do not let baby to put the product in the mouth;
4) Rub gently, do not apply excessive pressure;
5) This product should not be used as a toy;
6) Keep the product out of baby’s reach;
7) Optimal replacement cycle is 2~3 months;
8) Use the product for its intended purpose only;
9) Color difference is not a defection, as it might occur during the production process.