The heat in the thermos lasts up to 6 hours, because of the double steel vacuum system. High-grade steel ensures hygiene and durability. Premium stainless steel is very durable and does not absorb stains such as juice or tea. Also, drinks in this thermos stay fresher for longer.
When the baby grows up, you can additionally purchase a screw-on lid and use the drinker as a container for bulk products, to store snacks for the trip, your favorite smoothie or yogurt.
NOTE! The screw cap does not hold hot liquid because it is not designed for that.
To continue using the drinker as a container for hot liquids, use the original cover of the drinker (after removing the straw).
Wash and sterilize with hot boiled water before use. Do not boil or use boiling water as this will distort the shape of the bottle.
The baby must firmly bite the straw and pull (breastfeeding principle).
Wash off after each use.
• Use only as intended.
• Do not use the bottle nipple as a pacifier;
• Do not use detergents with a rough surface;
• For safety and hygiene purposes, change the straw every 2-3 months;
• Do not use in a microwave, steam or UV sterilizer;
• Always check the temperature of the content before giving it to the baby;
• Use only with parental supervision and keep out of reach of children;
• Keep away from fire, hot surfaces and direct sunlight;
• Be sure to check the product before feeding and if the bottle or straw is damaged, replace it immediately.