- Open the food storage bag and add the required amount of prepared food. The food must be sufficiently cooled. (Do not add more than indicated on the scale on the Food Storage Bag. The scale is based on the principle of the liquid expanding under refrigeration.)
- Seal completely with a zipper and place in the fridge/ freezer.
- Frozen food can be reheated faster if it is thawed in the refrigerator one day before consumption.
- Hot water bath or microwave can be used. When using the microwave, be sure to open the clasp before use.
- Be careful, food may spill from the overturned food bag.
Reheating food in a bag:
– Defrosting in the microwave (place the unzipped bag):
- When heating frozen food:
There is a risk that the contents will boil over and run out if you heat it regularly. Be sure to divide the heating time every 10-15 seconds – stop and check the contents.
- When heating thawed food:
To warm up, divide the heating time every 5-10 seconds.
– Defrosting with hot water:
Make a bath with hot water, with a temperature of about 40-80°C. DO NOT use boiling water!
Be careful when using hot tap water as there is a risk of burns.
- Use only as intended – for storing liquid/ thick food.
- Keep out of reach of children as there is a risk of suffocation.
- Be careful – do not let the baby touch the hot package.
- The bag becomes hot when heated, so be careful when handling.
- There is a risk of burns if hot food is served immediately. Be sure to cool before serving.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using food storage bags.
- When thawing, heating in hot water or in a microwave oven, be sure to open the package closure.
- Use with confidence, because no harmful substances are released when defrosting in a microwave oven.
- Do not reuse food storage bags that have already been used.
- Do not change the form of food storage packaging.
- The scale is only intended to indicate how much food should be added before freezing.
- Please store the food bags vertically, as the bags may spill if they are turned upside down or shaken vigorously.
- Do not store bags on hot surfaces or near open flames.
- After removing the food bag from the freezer compartment, moisture may appear inside it due to condensation.
- Please dispose safely – out of the reach of children and in the appropriate waste sorting container.