Babies practice and then willingly brush their teeth.
Two types of brushes in one set allow you to practice and clean different surfaces.
Massage and strengthen the gums, so that the first, healthier teeth will erupt more easily.
A toddler needs practice and skill before daily brushing.
Start with Mother-K essential oral care products for healthy oral hygiene and care.
1. Wash before first use.
2. Keep away from direct sunlight, hot surfaces and open flames.
3. We recommend changing toothbrushes every 3 months for hygiene and safety reasons.
4. When brushing your baby, stay close and watch. Do not leave the child alone for safety.
5. Use only as intended, always rinse under running water after each use.
6. Do not sterilize with microwave/steam/UV sterilizer or boiling water, it may deform the product.