Safe and durable materials are used for production.
Extremely resistant PPSU* plastic does not contain BPA**
Bottles (base) can be sterilized with boiling water, as well as in a sterilizer.
*PPSU – the highest quality plastic. Used in medicine. It withstands heat particularly well.
**BPA (Bisphenol A) is a chemical that is often used in plastic products due to its antibacterial properties, but is harmful to the human body. Can cause diseases.
Usage and precautions:
· Before giving to drink, check the temperature of the contents.
· Be careful and don’t use the drinker as a pacifier.
· Do not use a drinking straw that is damaged, this can happen due to improper cleaning.
· Do not sterilize with heat and UV rays, as this may damage the shape of the product or change its color.
· Improper disinfection may cause deformation of the product.
· Keep out of reach of children when not in use.
· Use with adult supervision only.
· Be sure to check the product before drinking and if the bottle or straw is damaged, replace it immediately.
· If you want to dissolve milk powder at high temperature, it may cause the content to leak through the connections, so it is recommended to use it at the right temperature.