- Open the Meat Broth Bag and pour the required amount of broth (boiled vegetables or sauce). The broth must be sufficiently cooled. (Do not pour more than indicated in scale on the package. The scale is based on the principle of the liquid expanding upon freezing.)
- Seal completely with a zipper and place in the fridge/ freezer.
- Frozen broth can be reheated faster if it is placed in the refrigerator one day before use.
- Hot water bath or microwave can be used. When using the microwave, be sure to open the zipper before use.
- Be careful as the Meat Broth Bag may leak when it is turned on the side.
Reheating broth in a bag:
- Defrosting in the microwave (place the unzipped bag):
- When heating the frozen broth:
There is a risk that the contents will boil and run out if you heat it continuously. Be sure to divide heating time by 10-15 seconds – stop and check the contents.
- When heating the thawed broth:
To warm up, divide the heating time every 5 – 10 seconds.
- Defrosting with hot water:
Make a bath with hot water, with a temperature of about 40-80°C. DO NOT use boiling water!
Be careful when using hot tap water as there is a risk of burns.
- Use only as intended – for storing liquid food/ broth.
- Keep out of reach of children as there is a risk of suffocation.
- Be careful – do not let the baby touch the hot package.
- The package becomes hot when heated, so be careful when handling.
- If the hot broth is served immediately, there is a risk of burns. Be sure to cool before serving.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using Meat Broth Storage Bags.
- When thawing, heating in hot water or in a microwave oven, be sure to open the package closure.
- Use with confidence, because no harmful substances are released when defrosting in a microwave oven.
- Do not reuse used Meat Broth Storage Gags.
- Do not change the form of Broth Storage Bags.
- The scale is only intended to indicate how much liquid should be added before freezing.
- Please store the food packages vertically, as the packages may spill if they are turned upside down or shaken vigorously.
- Do not store bags on hot surfaces or near open flames.
- After removing the Broth Bag from the freezer, moisture may appear inside it due to condensation.
- Please dispose safely – out of the reach of children and in the appropriate waste sorting container.